Pages

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Shabby Rose Card

Hey everyone, Jessica here! Today I created a card using the Shabby Chic Stamp Set! You are all going to L-O-V-E this set!!! Beautiful stamps that stamp crisp and clear!
I am so in love with yellows right now, I think it is because we are aproaching Spring so fast! I have a small photo tutorial for you all. I wanted to create a shabby rose for this card so I cut out four 2.5" circles on my Authentique Paper Blissfull collection 6x6 paper using the basic shapes from SCAL!


First I distressed the edges of my paper using my Tim Holtz Paper Distress.


Next I began tearing in a spiral until I reached the end of the paper.


I inked the edges with pink ink on the torn spiral.


Start rolling the spiral from the center tightly, pinch slightly when all is wound together. Release the spiral and glue the outer end down to create your rose and hold it's shape.


Here is the card I created. I used Shabby Chic Stamp Set from Shabby Chic Stamp Co., burlap ribbon, pink pleated ribbon, green grossgrain ribbon, paper from DCWV Coral Couture Cardstock Stack, Authentique Paper Blissfull paper, and Memento Tuxedo Black ink pad.

Thanks for stopping by everyone! Don't forget to check the website for the PRE-RELEASE bundle price! You save 15% and this price is only before we start shipping the product which is Feb. 15th!

Happy stamping!

2 comments: