Pages

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Shabby Shamrock

Jessica here bringing you another card. This time I used the Irish Luck stamp set, I can't get over the shabby vintage feeling I get when I look at this card, LOVE LOVE LOVE! I decided to name it the Shabby Shamrock card... sounds more like an Irish Pub but it's fun! When I hear the name, for some reason Gaelic music and the smell of stale beer on a beard comes to mind!

 I am also previewing an SVG collection from SVG Attic that will be released soon!



I used the "Luck O' the Irish" stamp. The sentiment was stamped in brown ink. In fact, I inked almost all of the edges of the die cuts. I distressed the edges of the green cardstock, used brown ribbon and green rhinestones to enhance the card. The paper is from DCWV's Preppy Princess stack.

Stay tuned for more previews all week!

Don't forget to PRE-ORDER the February bundle, you get all four sets 15% off until midnight on February 15th! All orders start shipping February 16th!

We are having a design team call! We encourage everyone to apply!

1 comment:

  1. I really like the font on this sentiment! Very elegant card.

    Precious Hugs

    ReplyDelete